Airplane 80mm Jet High Speed Racing HOBBY Aircraft Remote Controlled with High Speed Engine
100 in stock
FMS 80mm Futura Racing V2 PNP with Reflex Flying Controller system
A legend reborn- The FMS 80mm FUTURA V2
The FMS Futura is a licensed sport jet developed by FMS in conjunction with Tomahawk- Aviation. Designed by a Sino-German team of engineers, the Futura represents the pinnacle of what a foam jet can be. While retaining V1 features such as the CNC metal trailing-link landing gear for rough field operations, robust airframe with high-strength wing spars, oversized electronics bay etc. The FMS 80mm Futura V2 is upgraded with 13g all-metal digital servos for increased precision and torque, improved plug-type connectors that are durable and reliable, and an attractive blue paint scheme. Powering the Futura V2 is an industry-leading Hobbywing 100A ESC paired with an uprated 3280-KV2100 motor turning an 80mm 12 bladed fan- delivering breathtaking power with absolute confidence. Pedigree matters! Fly the ultimate sports jet- the FMS 80mm Futura V2!
1. Power system: Hobbywing 100A ESC, 3280-KV2100 motor, 80mm 12 bladed fan
2. CNC all-metal landing gear. 10mm diameter worm drive, trailing-link suspension, highly precise and robust.
3. All servos upgraded to 13g all-metal units for improved precision and torque
4. Large tires- suitable for rough-field operations
5. Oversized electronics bay for easy maintenance and accepts large capacity batteries
6. Glue-less assembly, the aircraft is built with only 10 screws
7. Environmentally friendly water-based paint
8. Newly designed latch prevents unexpected canopy release in flight
9. Improved plug-type connectors for added durability and reliability
10. Attractive light-blue paint scheme
Overall Length 1170mm/46.1in
Flying Weight Around 2500g
Motor Size Inner running Brushless 3280 KV2100
Servo 13g full metal digital Servo x 8
Radio 6 Channel (not included)
CG (center of gravity) 100-105mm (From Leading Edge)
Ducted Fan Size 80mm 12 blade
Recommended Battery 22.2V 4000mAh 35C(not included)
Retracts Yes, 2pcs * servoless retractable main gear, 1pc * servoless retractable rear gear.
Approx. Flying Duration 5 minutes
Minimum Age Recommendation 14+
Experience Level Intermediate
Recommended Environment Outdoor
Assembly Time 30 mins
Is Assembly Required Yes
Material Durable EPO Foam
PNP(everything included except transmitter, receiver, battery, charger)
About Reflex Gyro Flying Controller System:
1, This product is NOT a toy. Adult supervisition is required for these under 14 years old.
2, Warnings in the instructions should be read carefully and heeded.
3, This plane is for experienced and advanced pilots only.
4, Improper usage and adjustment will result in crashes and damage to the item.
5, Experience is required prior to handling this product.
Note: the airplane you receive will not contain the glue (glue is a forbidden object which will be taken out for air shipment), please prepare by your own.
The electronic parts included in the plane you receive may be a little different from what we listed, but are all 100% FMS original.
- Material: Foam
- Charging Time: about 1 hour
- State of Assembly: Almost Ready
- Flight Time: about 5 mins
- Controller Battery: Not include
- Features: Remote Control
- Power Source: electric
- Remote Distance: According to the radio that used(500-1500m)
- Dimensions: 100cm-150cm
- Warning: This is NOT a TOY
- Model Number: FMS099P-V2
- Aerial Photography: No
- Controller Mode: MODE1
- Controller Mode: MODE2
- Warranty: 1 month for factory defective or shipping damage
- Control Channels: 6 Channels
- Plugs Type: XT90 plug (ec5 plug optional)
- Remote Control: No
- Package Includes: Original Box
- Package Includes: Operating Instructions
- Package Includes: MOTOR, ESC, SERVOS, RETRACTS
- Age Range: > 14 years old
- Charging Voltage: UNKNOWN
- Type: Airplane
- Version: PNP(everything included except transmitter, receiver, battery,charger)