Types of data collected
Among the Personal Information collected by this Application, either independently or through third parties, there are: email, Cookies, usage data, name and city.
The Personal Information may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of use data, automatically collected during the use of this Application.
Unless otherwise specified, all data required by this application are required. If the user refuses to communicate, it might be impossible for this application provide the Service. Where this Application indicates some as optional data, Users are free to refrain from communicating such data, without this having any effect on the availability of the Service or their operation.
Users that have doubts about which data are required, are encouraged to contact the owner.
The User is responsible for the Personal Information obtained from third parties, published or shared through this application and warrant that you have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the owner from any liability to third parties.
Mode and place of processing of the collected data
Netforce eu via nazionale 206 nocera superiore (sa)
It shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or unauthorized destruction of Personal Data.
The treatment is carried out by means of computer and / or telematic instruments, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the indicated purposes. In addition to the data, in some cases, they may have access to data other parties involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical services, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, in charge of by the Data Processing. The updated list of Managers may be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal Treatment Base
The Holder is Personal Information concerning the user in if one of the following conditions:
- the user has given their consent for one or more particular purposes; Note: In some jurisdictions the Holder may be entitled to process Personal Information without your consent must exist or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the user does not object ( “opt-out”) to such treatment. This is not, however, it applies if the processing of Personal Information is governed by European legislation on protection of personal data;
- the treatment is necessary to the execution of a contract with you and / or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the treatment is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject;
- the treatment is necessary for the execution of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public powers of which is invested with the Holder;
- the treatment is necessary to achieve the legitimate interest of the Owner or third parties.
It ‘s always possible to ask the owner to clarify the concrete legal basis for each treatment and in particular to specify whether treatment is based on the law, provided for in a contract or required to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the operating locations of the holder and in any other place where the parties involved in the treatment shall be localized. For more information, contact the owner.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the user is located. To get more information on the location of the treatment the user can refer to the detail section on the processing of personal data.
The User is entitled to obtain information concerning the legal basis of the transfer of data outside the European Union or an international organization of public international law or of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as about the security measures taken by the owner to protect the data.
Should take place either one of these transfers, the user can refer to the respective sections of this document or ask for information to the data by contacting the extremes shown in the opening.
The data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- The Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the owner and the user will be held back until he has completed the execution of that contract.
- The Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Holder will be detained until the satisfaction of that interest. You can get more information about the legitimate interest pursued by the data in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the owner.
When treatment is based on the consent of the User, the Holder may retain Personal Information as long as until consensus can be revoked. In addition, the holder may be required to retain Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal requirement or by order of an authority.
At the end of the period keeps the Personal Information will be deleted. Therefore, at the expiration of that period the right to access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability will no longer be exercised.
The use of the collected data
The User’s data are collected to allow the Owner to provide their services, as well as for the following purposes: Managing addresses and sending email messages, Statistics, Franchising, Interaction with external social networks and platforms, optimization and traffic distribution advertising, Comment content, RSS feeds management, contact user, payments management, remarketing and behavioral targeting, display content from external platforms, Saving and management of backup and management of support requests and contact.
To get more detailed information about the treatment aims and Personal Data actually relevant for each purpose, the user can refer to the appropriate sections of this document.
Users may exercise certain rights in relation to data processed by the data.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- revoke your consent at any time. You may revoke your consent to the processing of Personal Data previously expressed.
- object to the processing of their data. The user can object to the processing of its personal data when it is done on a basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section.
- access their data. The user has the right to obtain information on data processed by the holder, on certain aspects of the treatment and to receive a copy of processed data.
- check and ask for rectification. You can check the accuracy of their data and update or correction.
- obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the user can ask the treatment of its personal data limitation. In this case the owner will not process data for any purpose other than their preservation.
- To cancel or cancellation of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the user can request the cancellation of their data by the Owner.
- receive their data or have them transferred to another controller. You have the right to receive their data in a structured, common and readable use by automatically and, where technically feasible device size, to obtain the obstacles without transfer to another owner. This shall apply when the data are processed by automated tools and treatment is based on the User’s consent, of a contract to which the User is part of contractual or related measures.
- lodging complaints. You can propose a complaint to the control of the competent data protection or act in court.
Details on the right to object
When the Personal Data are treated in the public interest, in the exercise of official authority with which it is the owner or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Owner, Users have the right to oppose the treatment for a reason related to their particular situation.
It is pointed out to Members that if their data were treated with direct marketing purposes, can object to the processing without giving any reasons. To find out if the owner whether data with direct marketing purposes Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise the rights
To exercise Your rights, Users may direct a request to contact the Holder indicated in this document. The requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Proprietor in the shortest time possible, in any case within one month.
Cookies are constituted by portions of code installed inside the browser that assist in the provision of the Holder according to the purposes described service. Some of the purposes of installation of the Cookies may also require the consent.
Cookies When the installation is done on the basis of consent, such consent may be freely withdrawn at any time by following the instructions in this document.
STRICTLY NECESSARY FOR OPERATING ACTIVITIES
THE PREFERENCES RESCUE ACTIVITIES, OPTIMIZATION AND STATISTICS
Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the owner in court or in the preparatory stages leading to possible legal defense against improper use of this application or related services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the owner may be required to disclose the information by order of public authorities.
Log System and Maintenance
This application and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, which are files that record the interactions and may also contain Personal Information, such as IP address to user needs related to operation and maintenance.
No information contained in this Policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Information may be requested at any time at the Data Controller by using the contact ends.
Response to “Do Not Track”
This application does not support requests “Do Not Track”.
To find out if any third-party services used to support, users are invited to consult the respective privacy policies.
Where the changes affect treatments whose legal basis is the consensus, the Holder will again collect the User’s consent, if necessary.
Definition and legal references
Personal data (or data)
It constitutes personal data any information which directly or indirectly, in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, make an identified or identifiable natural person.
Use of Data
This is the information automatically collected through this application (also by third parties incorporated in this Application) applications, including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the users who connect with this application, the URI addresses ( Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of request, the method used in forwarding the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of response from the server (successful, error, etc.). the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various time of the visit (for example, the time spent on each page) and details about the path followed inside the Application,with particular reference to the sequence of pages, the parameters relating to the operating system and computer environment.
The individual who uses this Application, unless otherwise stated, coincides with the interested party.
The individual to whom the Personal Data.
The Data Manager (or Manager)
Data Controller (or owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the tools used, including the security measures concerning the operation and the use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this application.
The hardware or software tool by which they are collected and processed Personal Data of Users.
The service provided by this application as defined in relative terms (if any) on this site / application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise noted, the European Union contained in this document is meant extended to all current EU member states and the European Economic Area.
Small portion of data stored within the User device.
This privacy statement has been prepared on the basis of multiple systems of law, including Article. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.